12-20-2019

GB

5 Signins

48 Page Views

• Views: 48
  • Message 1 of 6

Moto Display Screen - wake up

2020-02-21, 22:26 PM

I have recently bought a G7Power phone and I would like to ask if anybody could help me with two 

questions about the Moto Display screen please:

1. The latest notifications ( breaking news, weather etc. ) appear below the round clock when the phone is 

picked up from sleeping. Is there any way of increasing the number of notifications shown from only the 

current three latest ones?

2. Is there any way of waking the Moto Display screen ( from the blank black screen ) to show the clock and 

recent notifications other than moving the phone. Sometimes the screen doesn't wake after picking it up

until I wave the phone around. Alternatively, is there a way to make the phone more sensitive to motion 

so that it always wakes as soon as it is moved. My old windows phone had a setting that allowed me to 

wake the phone with a double-tap on the screen - something like this would be ideal. Thank you.

Options

7 Posts

02-23-2020

US

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Moto Display Screen - wake up

2020-02-25, 1:23 AM
Hey, it minimizes notif.. beyond 3., You should see the icons in a single line after the third, and you can pull them open. For your sleeping phone, it will detect motion and light up your clock/battery widget without you touching it. Launch the Moto app , open "peek display" settings. At the bottom, : switch on "Approach to wake up"
Options

7 Posts

02-23-2020

US

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 6

2020-02-25, 1:34 AM
Certain app activities are paused during lock screen, which would remove a notification that you see before and after you lock your phone. It will display all other notifications. , Though some might be minimizes For your sleeping phone, it will detect motion and light up your clock/battery widget without you touching it. Launch the Moto app , open "peek display" settings. At the bottom, : switch on "Approach to wake up"
Options

2 Posts

12-20-2019

GB

5 Signins

48 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2020-02-27, 10:51 AM
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, on the G7Power, the PeekDisplay settings option is not available. I have checked this with Motorola.
Options

2 Posts

12-20-2019

GB

5 Signins

48 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2020-02-27, 10:51 AM
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, on the G7Power, the PeekDisplay settings option is not available. I have checked this with Motorola.
Options

7729 Posts

03-05-2018

US

975 Signins

128202 Page Views

• Views: 128202
  • Message 6 of 6

2020-03-04, 16:55 PM

Hi LondonDave,

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, there's no option to adjust the number of notifications shown in the Moto Display neither an option to adjust the sensitivity of motion. Thanks for your feedback I'll pass it along. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save