03-07-2020

GB

77 Signins

245 Page Views

• Views: 245
  • Message 21 of 28

Re:Moto G7 Power - High Pitched Noise

2020-03-08, 9:00 AM
Hi, mine also has this sound, but i hadn't noticed it until i read this thread and tested my own phone The sound on mine is very low volume, and to me sounds like an electronic component is still powered on for a brief moment after playback of sound , maybe amplifier ?
i marshall
Options

11456 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1167 Signins

158290 Page Views

• Views: 158290
  • Message 22 of 28

2020-03-09, 17:03 PM

Hi MichaelRepnikov,

This an English-only community, please post in English if possible. 

А как здесь отправлять личные сообщения? - Google Translate: And how to send personal messages here?

You can send private message by going into the profile of the user you'd like to send a PM, there you will see an option to do so. 

Thanks for the bug report, we really appreciate it. I will provide it to the teams. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

04-25-2020

US

4 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 23 of 28

2020-04-25, 6:55 AM
I got the same issue with my optimo maxx. There is a high pitch whine for 3-4 seconds after any sound stops playing.
Options

2 Posts

04-25-2020

US

4 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 24 of 28

2020-04-25, 14:12 PM

And to add to that, it occurs while I'm watching a video as well. In between sentences or some words the whine will come and go.

Options

1 Posts

11-11-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 25 of 28

2020-11-11, 6:03 AM

This is a known issue. I'm on my 3rd replacement and the phone just did an automatic update and right after that I get the same blown out tingy noise. 

I really wish games would stop being played here. Motorola knows this is an issue. They even stated it on the phone with me.

So why are you pretending you need all this info from all these people when it's a known world wide issue with your phone's software. 

Just be honest and tell us what the fix is. Or be really honest and tell us there isn't one. But all of this back and forth when you can Google thousands of people with this same issue and you ask them to do all these things you know will not fix it. 

Stand behind the Product and state the truth. Stop putting it back on the people to waste their time trying to fix what you know they can't fix. 

Every time I get a new phone it works fine. Months later out of nowhere, it sounds blown. 

Period. 

So now what? I'm sending this one back in. Because it's the only option that seems to work......for a little while. 

To all of you asking. Just Google how many people all over the web are having the same issue. 

Options

11456 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1167 Signins

158290 Page Views

• Message 26 of 28

2020-11-11, 15:17 PM

Hi RSLL,

I'm sorry about that. This should not happen. I will try my best to help you with this. Can you please provide more details what app do you usually hear this noise? Have you tried testing the Speaker in the Device Help app? Also, I wonder if some apps are causing this issue. 

I would also, suggest doing full factory data reset without restore. Backup important files/apps, but we recommend not restoring them.

Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options > Factory Data Reset

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

4 Posts

11-13-2019

IT

5 Signins

95 Page Views

• Views: 95
  • Message 27 of 28

2020-11-11, 15:35 PM

The solution that you continue to propose on this forum is useless, I think your role on this forum is useless. You have already been told that the problem is common to many Motorola G7 Power like mine and that of the user RSLL. After a year of purchase, the update to Android 10 and dozens of security updates made, the noise of the speaker is still there. If you still don't know the problem, there is the Youtube video posted by the user MichaelRepnikov in 2019 and it is well explained by the user VioPrio and many others. It is useless for you to keep suggesting solutions that don't work, the problem is obviously that Motorola doesn't want to (or can't) solve it. This is why I will no longer buy the Motorola (Lenovo) brand and I have already advised against it to everyone, and I only understand now why it is not considered good in my country.

Options

11456 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1167 Signins

158290 Page Views

• Message 28 of 28

2020-11-13, 20:58 PM

Hi GianP,

Sorry if you feel that way. However, at this point if you've tried the troubleshooting I provided, it would be the best to submit the phone to service center and have it diagnosed. Can you please confirm if you have your phone to serviced? Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete