Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g7 play / moto g7 / moto g7 power / moto g7 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

13 Posts

10-20-2015

Ireland

87 Signins

512 Page Views

• Views: 512
  • Message 1 of 4

Moto G7 Power Suddenly Slow

2021-07-21, 13:00 PM

Hi,

Can anyone suggest why a G7 Power would suddenly become very slow and unresponsive? I just noticed this a couple of days ago and it's getting a bit annoying.

Storage is 66% used, I've been on Android 10 since last year sometime and the security patch level is February 2021. 

Have restarted in safe mode and it seems to be the same and have tried various cleaner\booster apps but not much improvement.

I don't really want to do a full reset and have to reconfigure everything again.

Thanks!

Options

7827 Posts

07-06-2017

United States of America

2258 Signins

140625 Page Views

• Views: 140625
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Moto G7 Power Suddenly Slow

2021-07-21, 17:14 PM

@ NC6000 wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone suggest why a G7 Power would suddenly become very slow and unresponsive? I just noticed this a couple of days ago and it's getting a bit annoying.

Storage is 66% used, I've been on Android 10 since last year sometime and the security patch level is February 2021. 

Have restarted in safe mode and it seems to be the same and have tried various cleaner\booster apps but not much improvement.

I don't really want to do a full reset and have to reconfigure everything again.

Thanks!

Hi,

I will be more than happy to help with this. Have you checked if the apps are up to date? Have you tried to close all apps running in the background? Do you have an SD card? I will be waiting for more details.

Have a nice day!

Kevin

Motorola Support.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

13 Posts

10-20-2015

Ireland

87 Signins

512 Page Views

• Views: 512
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-07-22, 9:12 AM

I had a number of apps which updated yesterday and some more today and the phone seems OK again. I'm not sure which app was possibly at fault but everything seems OK again which is great!

Options

7827 Posts

07-06-2017

United States of America

2258 Signins

140625 Page Views

• Views: 140625
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-07-22, 17:32 PM

@ NC6000 wrote:

I had a number of apps which updated yesterday and some more today and the phone seems OK again. I'm not sure which app was possibly at fault but everything seems OK again which is great!

Hi,

Awesome! I am happy to read this. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need help. 

Best Regards

Kevin

Motorola Support.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms