Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g7 play / moto g7 / moto g7 power / moto g7 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

19 Posts

12-05-2019

Poland

43 Signins

198 Page Views

• Views: 198
  • Message 21 of 26

Re:Moto G7 - upgrade to Android 10 and resulting disaster

2020-09-14, 8:58 AM

Hello Rich,

Is there any update at all?

Regards,

J.D.

Options

13338 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1269 Signins

172355 Page Views

• Views: 172355
  • Message 22 of 26

2020-09-14, 19:16 PM

Hi JPAD78,

Unfortunately, I don't have an update on this yet. I just brought it up again. We're still investigating this at this moment. I'll get back here as soon as possible. Thank you.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

19 Posts

12-05-2019

Poland

43 Signins

198 Page Views

• Message 23 of 26

2020-10-08, 7:44 AM

Hi Rich,

This is starting to look like a joke. It's been 4 months already and all you can say is "sorry, we have no update yet". Honestly, it feels like you have no idea what is wrong with your product and you just want me to get tired of waiting, stop bugging you and move on - learn to live with your faulty product. It seems like a clear hint never to buy Motorola (or Lenovo) again.

Regards,

J.D.

Options

13338 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1269 Signins

172355 Page Views

• Views: 172355
  • Message 24 of 26

2020-10-12, 12:24 PM

Hi JPAD78,

Sorry if I don't have an update for you. We're still working on this. I will try to get more details regarding this but this is still being investigated. I'm digging deeper the team on this and rest assured I will let you know soon as I have information regarding this. Thanks,

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

19 Posts

12-05-2019

Poland

43 Signins

198 Page Views

• Message 25 of 26

2021-02-02, 9:25 AM

Hi Rich,

Let me guess - still working on that? 7 months and counting? Or are you just hoping I have given up? Is this seriously the way LenovoRola treats their customers? 

If you still haven't found the way to fix the problem, it's most likely you never will. The LEAST you could have done is replace or refund my phone but why bother?

You are probably biding time until it is time for me to get a new phone and give you a break. At least I know better that to get a LenovoRola again.

I hope many potential customers will read this thread.

Regards,

J.D.

Options

186 Posts

04-03-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

385 Signins

3227 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 3227
  • Message 26 of 26

2021-02-10, 10:45 AM

@ JPAD78 wrote:

Hi Rich,

Let me guess - still working on that? 7 months and counting? Or are you just hoping I have given up? Is this seriously the way LenovoRola treats their customers? 

If you still haven' found the way to fix the problem, it' most likely you never will. The LEAST you could have done is replace or refund my phone but why bother?

You are probably biding time until it is time for me to get a new phone and give you a break. At least I know better that to get a LenovoRola again.

I hope many potential customers will read this thread.

Regards,

J.D.

Hi JPAD78, 

We are really sorry about this. As per the procedures we have in place in Europe, we would like to offer you a repair in our service centre in Poland, as well as free shipping labels so you don't have to even pay for the postage. In order to arrange this, would you be so kind as to send me a PM with the following information?:

-Full name. 

-Postal address. 

-IMEI number of your device.

-Telephone number. 

Kind regards, 

Sara

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms