02-14-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto g7 phone screen glitching out?

2020-02-14, 6:13 AM

My mum has a moto g7, it's fairly new and for some reason the screen keeps glitching. It says whenever she answers a call that in order to do anything she must press the screen two times. I tried going to the settings to fix it but it's not letting me. She has it set to vibrate to the touch but all I hear is vibrations even when I'm not touching the screen or it lags on it's response time to my touch. So if I press the home button and then the back button, it will not immediately reply to my touch. She has not dropped it, there is no water damage, nothing. The phone is still basically new. 

Options

1710 Posts

10-16-2018

GB

1612 Signins

25198 Page Views

• Views: 25198
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto g7 phone screen glitching out?

2020-02-14, 9:56 AM

wrote:

My mum has a moto g7, it's fairly new and for some reason the screen keeps glitching. It says whenever she answers a call that in order to do anything she must press the screen two times. I tried going to the settings to fix it but it's not letting me. She has it set to vibrate to the touch but all I hear is vibrations even when I'm not touching the screen or it lags on it's response time to my touch. So if I press the home button and then the back button, it will not immediately reply to my touch. She has not dropped it, there is no water damage, nothing. The phone is still basically new. 

First easy thing to try is a ,"Soft Reset". This emulates taking the battery out and can clear glitches. Press and hold the power button whilst the phone is switched on until the phone restarts.

HTH :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save