05-24-2020

BR

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 4

My frontal camera is not working

2020-05-24, 16:36 PM
I have a moto G7 Power and my frontal camera doesn't work I already tried to clean the camera cache, resetting my phone, i even booted the phone in safe mode to see if it was a third party app but it still doesn't work
Options

9635 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1069 Signins

143608 Page Views

• Views: 143608
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:My frontal camera is not working

2020-05-25, 13:23 PM

Hi João Gabriel,

Thanks for posting. Can you further explain how is it not working? When you reset does it mean factory data reset, if so, did you restore your apps during the setup?

It is essential not to restore any third-party apps/backup when doing factory data reset. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

05-24-2020

BR

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-05-26, 2:07 AM
Hi, so when I open any camera app and switch to the front camera it shows a black picture and frezzes my phone, then it switch back to rear camera, I did a factory reset and restore my third-party apps, but I tried booting the phone in safe mode and the camera still doesn't work
Options

9635 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1069 Signins

143608 Page Views

• Views: 143608
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-05-26, 17:26 PM

Hi João Gabriel,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've tried. Can you check if the Moto Camera has an update in the Play Store? It appears to be a hardware failure. I would also suggest doing factory data reset again, but this time, do not restore your backup. Test and see if there's improvement with the camera. Otherwise, it is recommended having the device serviced for repair. Hope that helps. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete