01-31-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Phone almost completely doesn't want to work G7

2020-01-31, 5:11 AM

First, the phone all of a sudden shuts off and won't turn back on (stuck on loading screen). Second, when I'm finally able to get a small moment for it to be open not a single app will open and no, I can't open settings either. All I can do is slide the screen. Lastly, it is now simply stuck, I can't even slide the screen at this point.

I have not modified the phone in any way shape or form. I wouldn't be upset about it if it weren't for the fact that I need it for work.

If there is a way to fix this without having to do a factory reset please, let me know.

Options

1705 Posts

10-16-2018

GB

1610 Signins

25163 Page Views

• Views: 25163
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Phone almost completely doesn't want to work G7

2020-01-31, 9:30 AM

wrote:

First, the phone all of a sudden shuts off and won't turn back on (stuck on loading screen). Second, when I'm finally able to get a small moment for it to be open not a single app will open and no, I can't open settings either. All I can do is slide the screen. Lastly, it is now simply stuck, I can't even slide the screen at this point.

I have not modified the phone in any way shape or form. I wouldn't be upset about it if it weren't for the fact that I need it for work.

If there is a way to fix this without having to do a factory reset please, let me know.

If you can get the phone to boot to at least any kind of screen you can then try a Soft Reset which emulates taking the Battery out. sometimes this can fix these glitches.

Press and hold the power button in long enough until the phone reboots.

However it could be a bad battery connection :(

HTH :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save