Options

0 Posts

01-21-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Re: How to disable ascending ringtone on Motorola G6 Plus ?

2020-01-21, 4:37 AM

I have Moto G7 Power and this problem is still there! I work often in noisy places and sometimes this "feature" makes me miss calls. I can't understand why this problem has not been adressed even in newer models. Otherwise it's great phone but next time I will change brand, is's so annoying and renders the phone nearly useless.

Options

8650 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1021 Signins

135472 Page Views

• Views: 135472
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: How to disable ascending ringtone on Motorola G6 Plus ?

2020-01-24, 21:58 PM

Hi Motorolist,

I appreciate your feedback on this, however, this is not an issue, it's a feature/setting that's been with our Motorola phones for reasons. One of which I could say is to prevent sudden distraction (when in a meeting/conference/library/church or the like). On the side note, this will help to prevent damaging your hearing from a banging loud ringtone in an instance of getting disconnected from a phone call without you noticing it and getting a call back from that person. This has been reported serval times and we have passed all your feedback along. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save