03-04-2020

GB

8 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Speaker Receiver and Microphone PROBLEM -moto g7 power

2020-03-05, 13:26 PM

I have no sound from Apps, or phone.  Do Not Disturb is OFF.  I have done 'soft reset'.  I have started phone in Safe Mode.  I have run the diagnostics repeatedly.  My phone, from out of the blue, stopped recognizing the SPEAKER, RECEIVER, and MICROPHONE.   Please help --- what do I do now?

Options

8589 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1018 Signins

135082 Page Views

• Views: 135082
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Speaker Receiver and Microphone PROBLEM -moto g7 power

2020-03-10, 19:40 PM

Hi Clownsnack,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'd like to confirm, don't you have sound with the speaker and the receiver when testing them in the Device help? It sounds like a hardware failure. I would suggest doing full factory data reset without restoring apps/backup (Settings > System > Reset> Factory Data Reset). Backup your important files first before proceeding with the steps. See if that fixes them, otherwise, it is recommended to send the phone for repair.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save