Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g7 play / moto g7 / moto g7 power / moto g7 plus
All Forum Topics

Videos glitching when uploading?

2020-02-17, 10:45 AM

So I started having this issue recently when I got this editing app I used to use all the time. Things were working great but suddenly, my phone started having issues with the videos it exported. I don't know why, but whenever I uploaded them to any app, they'd have some glitch where the audio and video skips the start and gets all funky. I have never seen this and the issue doesn't show up in the native photo gallery. Any help at all?

Options

8650 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1021 Signins

135472 Page Views

• Views: 135472
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Videos glitching when uploading?

2020-02-17, 21:47 PM

Hi iZute,

First, may I know what app are you using in editing? Have you contacted the app developers? Make sure all apps are up to date in the Play Store. Try different editing apps and see if you'll duplicate the same behavior when uploading them in your app. Possible the app you're trying to upload your videos is the one we need to address. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save