Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ballyshannon
Punch Card
Views: 155
Message 1 of 2

Accidentally hit "Lock screen" when changing the factory wallpaper to a photo of mine

I've taken some very good quality photos with my new G7 Play and decided to try using one of them for my wallpaper. Easy enough, but when I selected the photo and selected "Set Wallpaper", I accidentally hit "Lock Screen", so now the photo is in lock screen mode....I guess? I used the same photo and this time hit "Home Screen", which is what I intended in the first place. Is there a way to unlock the home screen and delete the photo from that, or is it not a big deal since I can still easily change photos? What does it mean with the photo in Lock Screen? Sorry, I'm new to all this.

Ballyshannon
Punch Card
Views: 148
Message 2 of 2

Re: Accidentally hit "Lock screen" when changing the factory wallpaper to a photo of mine

Update: Just figured it out. The lock screen image is the background I see when powering up and get to the unlock screen. I was worried I'd messed something up, but definitely not a big deal. Now the 'unlock' screen is the same photo, and I can change that as well any time. I'm enjoying this phone.
Top Kudoed Authors