Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimCthefilmguy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 547
Message 21 of 27

Re: Audio quality on G7 video camera

I am sending you a link directly to a shared photos folder with two videos.  

MotoHun
Punch Card
Views: 514
Message 22 of 27

Audio Team LOOOOL!!!!

You are the funniest Moto Agent I've seen so far, a bit liar but still very funny.

Are you talking about that non existent team to whom you are sending follow ups every 2 months regarding the audio issue during video recording that affects ALL G7 phones since Q1 2019?

You guys are unbelievable... Undisputed comedians!!!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 494
Message 23 of 27

Hi MotoHun,

I understand that you're experiencing technical inconsistencies with your device that other users are not experiencing. We're here to assist and we're taking every single post seriously. We have several engineers with different degrees and specialties that we can ask for help. In this case, Audio engineers are just one of those we can get assistance from. We apologize for any inconvenience. We will help you but we also need help from you. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Highlighted
MotoHun
Punch Card
Views: 476
Message 24 of 27

Sometimes is better to stay silent...

I gave you all my support together with all the G7 Plus users, filling our profile, sharing our IMEI numbers, waiting for reply from your side in the specific topic.

What happened? Nothing, just a big silence from your side.

G7 Plus is not the only phone suffering from this issue, G7 and G7 Power also do.

Why nothing happens since Q1 2019, no fix, no recalls, nothing. Why, if you and your Audio team do their best to support your customers? Why?

Instead of writing answers like this, tell us the true.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 444
Message 25 of 27

@MotoHun wrote:

Sometimes is better to stay silent...

I gave you all my support together with all the G7 Plus users, filling our profile, sharing our IMEI numbers, waiting for reply from your side in the specific topic.

What happened? Nothing, just a big silence from your side.

G7 Plus is not the only phone suffering from this issue, G7 and G7 Power also do.

Why nothing happens since Q1 2019, no fix, no recalls, nothing. Why, if you and your Audio team do their best to support your customers? Why?

Instead of writing answers like this, tell us the true.

Hello, I understand your frustration. For Moto G7 Plus we can confirm that an update will be coming to the phone that will have improvements for audio on the camera. At this time I don't have timing for that update. For the other products, we're still investigating. Just because each phone has a similar audio issue doesn't mean it has the same root cause. We will update you all on G7 and G7 Power as soon as we have additional information or questions from our engineers.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

trams91
Paper Tape
Views: 369
Message 26 of 27

I am experiencing a similar issue with the audio quality sounding like it is under water. The phone I have is a Moto G7. I have only used the built in Camera App to record video. I also looked back and seemed to work just fine in June. I also listened to the video through Google Photos and through the Files app and same sound on both.

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 226
Message 27 of 27

Hi,

I am experiencing the same issue: whether using the default camera app or the Open Camera app (with either Default or Unprocessed audio settings), the camera audio is tinny, sounds underwater, and picks up substantial background noise. We have 3 Moto G6's in our home that do not have this problem. Only the Moto G7 does. I'm happy to provide comparison videos if needed. Any workarounds or potential schedule of updates would be most helpful. Thank you!

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors