Options

4 Posts

05-01-2019

RO

14 Signins

190 Page Views

• Views: 190
  • Message 1 of 2

Does G7 Power support "Approach to Wake"?

2019-05-04, 19:11 PM

Hello,

I've seen people using "hand wave" to wake the screen on Moto phones. Pretty sure I've seen it even in some G7 power review. Thing is, that doesn't work for me at all. What does wake the screen is a bit of movement. I've tried Safe Mode with same results. The Proximy Sensor hardware test works well. Tried to clear storage for Moto apps but still nothing.

Solved! See the solution
Options

1871 Posts

02-11-2016

US

2796 Signins

49071 Page Views

• Views: 49071
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Does G7 Power support "Approach to Wake"?

2019-05-06, 14:46 PM

wrote:

Hello,

I've seen people using "hand wave" to wake the screen on Moto phones. Pretty sure I've seen it even in some G7 power review. Thing is, that doesn't work for me at all. What does wake the screen is a bit of movement. I've tried Safe Mode with same results. The Proximy Sensor hardware test works well. Tried to clear storage for Moto apps but still nothing.

Hello . I apologize for any confusion. The moto g7 power does not have 'approach' for Moto Display/Peek Display. You will have to nudge or move the phone to wake it up for Moto Display to show.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save