Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
txryder
Paper Tape
Views: 250
Message 1 of 4

G7 can't download anything from the Playstore

I'm trying to download Microsoft Authenticator or just Speedtest from the Playstore, it is stuck on Downloading.  I've tried it on Wifi or mobile data without luck.  Anyone having this issue?

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 228
Message 2 of 4

Re: G7 can't download anything from the Playstore

@txryder wrote:

I'm trying to download Microsoft Authenticator or just Speedtest from the Playstore, it is stuck on Downloading.  I've tried it on Wifi or mobile data without luck.  Anyone having this issue?

Let's see if we can figure out what's going on. Are you able to browse the web? If so, then try going to settings > Apps & notifications > See all > Menu (3 dots on top right) > Show System > Download manager > Storage > Clear Storage. Then try downloading the apps again. 

-Tom

txryder
Paper Tape
Views: 218
Message 3 of 4

This fixed it.

Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store and select both Clear data and Clear cache and finally Uninstall updates. Restart your device, open Google Play Store and try to download the app again.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 207
Message 4 of 4

@txryder wrote:

This fixed it.

Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store and select both Clear data and Clear cache and finally Uninstall updates. Restart your device, open Google Play Store and try to download the app again.

Thanks for sharing your solution. I'm glad it got everything working right.

-Tom

Top Kudoed Authors