Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corystes
Paper Tape
Views: 77
Message 1 of 4

Logs of data usage and calls on G7 play

Just got a new G7 play - 1st smart phone.  Using up the left over pay as you go credit from previous phone.  It's going down faster than expected.  Is there somewhere on the G& that records what calls have been made and whether data was over wifi or 4g network?

Thought I came across something like this when setting up, but I can't find anything now.

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 69
Message 2 of 4

Re: Logs of data usage and calls on G7 play

@Corystes wrote:

Just got a new G7 play - 1st smart phone.  Using up the left over pay as you go credit from previous phone.  It's going down faster than expected.  Is there somewhere on the G& that records what calls have been made and whether data was over wifi or 4g network?

Thought I came across something like this when setting up, but I can't find anything now.

Your calls are usually in the Dial-pad History.Usually a little Clock Icon at the top in the middle.

Your Data usage is usually Gear Icon or Settings>Data and usage.

If you put Moto G7 tips and tricks into Youtube you'll find loads little tricks and info or just add the word of the problem Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Corystes
Paper Tape
Views: 40
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your reply. Got the data records, but the the only clock icon (on the home page?) is ....just a clock. Still looking for the calls history. Will look at the you tube soon.
Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 36
Message 4 of 4

Not on the,"Home Page" but a small one when you open the phone dialer/pad.

Top Kudoed Authors