Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sachithd
What's DOS?
Views: 117
Message 1 of 2

Moto G7 Play Dual Sim or Single Sim

Hi

Apologies if this question was asked before but I couldn't find anything obvious in this forum. I have a Moto G7 Play which has a room for 1 sim + 1 sd card. In between the sim and the sd card there is enough space for a 2nd sim but, its not made for a sim (Please see attached image. This is not the actual image of my Moto G7 play sim tray but it looks similar) .

I have found this product online

https://www.replacebase.co.uk/for-motorola-moto-g7-play-replacement-main-motherboard-connection-flex...

Does that mean I can use 2 sims in my Moto G7 Play if I purchase the above tray?

Please advise.

Thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 57
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto G7 Play Dual Sim or Single Sim

Hi sachithd,

I appreciate your post. Unfortunately, you cannot use a dual SIM tray for a single-sim Moto G7 Play. The hardware is not designed to use a dual-sim tray. Let me know if you have a question. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors