Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Walcha
Fanfold Paper
Views: 212
Message 1 of 6

Moto g7 plus Volte

Hello,, my provider's network (Vodafone CZ  is Volte enabled. I cannot enable Volte in settings.  Any suggestions? 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 207
Message 2 of 6

Re: Moto g7 plus Volte

@Walcha wrote:

Hello,, my provider's network (Vodafone CZ  is Volte enabled. I cannot enable Volte in settings.  Any suggestions? 

Hi Walcha,

Thank you for reporting, could you help us with a screenshot showing what you see under Settings > Networks? Did you check with your respected carrier on this to see what they say? If yes, could you let us know as this will help us investigate further?

Do let us know if you have any questions?

Regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Walcha
Fanfold Paper
Views: 197
Message 3 of 6

According to my carrier Volte is enabled. 

Walcha
Fanfold Paper
Views: 154
Message 4 of 6

Any updates please.
Walcha
Fanfold Paper
Views: 70
Message 5 of 6

Please provide updates.
Highlighted
Mikeyaj96
Punch Card
Views: 45
Message 6 of 6

Your carrier may not support the G7 Plus on VoLTE, that is what you should check with them.

It doesn't matter if they have enabled VoLTE on your account, as if they don't actually support your device then it will not work for you. It's not up to Motorola to solve it unfortunately.

Here in the UK I have the G7 Plus & Power which both support VoLTE on the EE network.

They will not however work on every network here, as it is down to the individual operators to support these devices, not the manufacturer.

Top Kudoed Authors