Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Agutz2019
Paper Tape
Views: 109
Message 1 of 2

Phone not activated/ calling app disabled

Recently but a new phone G7 play used it for 2 weeks and calling and texting are no longer available. Anyoneelse had this problem or issue with a new account under 30 days with this phone? Store won't take them back sending it back to Motorola would put me back at another week without service and have to buy another phone at my expense? Would this qualify as manufacture defective device on their part and a device swap 4 equal value be provided to me as the customer without any financial expense or out-of-pocket on my part!? 

Highlighted
Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 62
Message 2 of 2

Re: Phone not activated/ calling app disabled

@Agutz2019 wrote:

Recently but a new phone G7 play used it for 2 weeks and calling and texting are no longer available. Anyoneelse had this problem or issue with a new account under 30 days with this phone? Store won't take them back sending it back to Motorola would put me back at another week without service and have to buy another phone at my expense? Would this qualify as manufacture defective device on their part and a device swap 4 equal value be provided to me as the customer without any financial expense or out-of-pocket on my part!? 

Take the Sim card out and clean the contacts with some clean tissue and make sure it's securely re-inserted.

If no good try resetting the Network settings,

1. Turn on the device by using the Power button.
  2. Now swipe up the screen and select Settings from Main Menu.
  3. Then you should scroll down to System and Reset.
  4. In the next step tap Network Settings Reset and Reset Settings.

Then come out and do a,"Soft Reboot" e.g hold the Power button in until the phone restarts.

If this doesn't get it the Sim card may have failed Smiley Sad

Top Kudoed Authors