Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raiyan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 343
Message 1 of 5

Should I upgrade to Moto G7 Power?

I am an user of Motorola One Power. I bought it few days ago. My main priority was bigger battery. Now Moto G7 power has been released. Will it be better than Moto One Power? Will migrating from one power to g7 power add any substantial value? 

John_Dee
Token Ring
Views: 248
Message 2 of 5

Re: Should I upgrade to Moto G7 Power?

Looking at phonearena.com, I get the impression that the spec of the G7 Power is VERY uninspiring, big screen but low resolution - it seems to be deservedly described as "budget" - best avoided.

Highlighted
Kylde001
What's DOS?
Views: 175
Message 3 of 5

No, I agree with John_Dee, I have the G7 Power, it's very much a budget spec, even the larger battery is not as impressive (performance-wise) as it sounds. I'd have stayed with my G5+ if I'd had the chance to try the G7 Power first
Topshot
Paper Tape
Views: 107
Message 4 of 5

@Kylde001 can you expand upon why you would make that choice? My wife isn't a big phone user, but I was considering the G7 Power for her since she does play Pokemon Go, which causes her to sometimes not make it a full day with her G5 Plus.

Kylde001
What's DOS?
Views: 43
Message 5 of 5

I chose the Power for exactly the reason you're considering it, the extended battery life Smiley Happy It IS a noticeable improvement on the average phone, I get 1.5-2 days between charges (& the turbo-charger is FAST too) with moderate usage (a lot of ebook reading and social media chat, very little gaming). So it's not quite as bad a choice as I made it sound, but ignoring the battery, it simply has NOTHING that betters my G5+. I was sorely tempted to opt for the G7+, but didn't want to break the £200 barrier for a phone I didn't actually NEED (my g5+ is immaculate, I've handed it down to the wife)

Top Kudoed Authors