Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mary222
Paper Tape
Views: 42
Message 31 of 31

Re: Yahoo mail not working on G7 Power using Wi-Fi or Consumer Cellular (AT&T)

SAME EXACT THING WITH MY MOTOROLA G7 POWER. CAN'T LOG INTO YAHOO OR BING REWARDS ACCOUNT. HAVE NOT TRIED OTHER SITES YET. BUT I CAN GET IN USING MOBIL DATA, NOT WITH WIFI. TRIED EVERYTHING I READ ONLINE. NOTHING WORKED. AS A LAST RESORT I RESET THE PHONE. STILL WON'T WORK, I GET ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

WHOEVER DID NOT SEND DATA. I CALLED CELL PROVIDER, NOTHING, CALLED INTERNET PROVIDER, NOTHING, CALLED MOTOROLA, NOTHING. NO ONE KNOWS NOTHING! BUT YET WITH MY OLD  CHEAP 40.00 SAMSUNG, EVERYTHING WORKED FLAWLESSLY! I SIGNED UP HERE JUST TO FOLLOW ALONG HOPING SOMEONE FINDS A FIX. WHILE I'M AT IT, LET ME ALSO MENTION ANOTHER QUIRK THIS PHONE HAS, DISPITE TURNING OFF THE USE OF BACKGROUND DATA ON EACH AND EVERY APP, AND TURNING ON DATA SAVER, THIS PHONE KEEPS TURNING ON MOBIL DATA AND EATING UP MY DATA. I TELL IT WIFI ONLY, AND IT TURNS ON MOBIL. CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT. AGAIN, MY OLD PHONE WITH ONE CLICK TO TURN OFF MOBIL DATA AND I WAS DONE, IT NEVER EVER TURNED ITSELF ON AGAIN UNLESS I MYSELF DID IT. AND IT HAD ALL THE SAME APPS ON IT AS THIS ONE DOES. LOOKING FOR FIXES ON THESE TWO PROBLEMS. OTHER THEN THAT I LOVE THE PHONE, SHAME ON MOTOROLA FOR NOT FIXING THESE PROBLEMS. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND I WILL POST BACK WITH ANY SOLUTIONS AND HOPE YOU DO THE SAME. LOOKS LIKE WE ARE ON OUR OWN ON THIS ONE. AND BTW, MOTOROLA IF U READ THIS, JUST KNOW MY NEXT PHONE WILL BE A CHEAP SAMSUNG AGAIN! 

Top Kudoed Authors