Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Starmage
Paper Tape
Views: 392
Message 1 of 5

new moto g7 power and wifi calling

Hello ,I just bought a moto g7 power unlocked model # XT1955-2 . Everything I have read says that wifi-calling should be an option however I can not find the option to turn it on anywhere in the phone . I live with spotty reception and need this . Have I missed something , thank you  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 389
Message 2 of 5

Re: new moto g7 power and wifi calling

Hi Starmage,

The model you're using is not intended for sale in the US. it is sold for another region. It may not have the required radio bands for your mobile carrier, and they are only in warranty in the country where they were intended for sale. We cannot guarantee all features are supported. Please check with your mobile service provider to see if your SIM will operate. We do not recommend buying a phone that is not sold in the region where you'd like to use it regularly. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Starmage
Paper Tape
Views: 386
Message 3 of 5

my sim works in the phone everything works just fine except no wifi calling .Thank you
crusaderscrypt
Paper Tape
Views: 71
Message 4 of 5

What are you talking about. Motorola sells this phone on Amazon to the US market now as an International unlocked phone.

https://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Unlocked-Smartphone-International-XT1955-2/dp/B07QC3FF3Q

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 30
Message 5 of 5

Hi crusaderscrypt,

Motorola does not make "international" versions of phones; any phones marketed as international are intended for other regions. The one on the link you provided is not sold directly by Motorola, it came from a third-party seller. Please check the seller first. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors