Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 play
All Forum Topics
Options

I Want To Believe

2020-11-19, 14:05 PM

I am a young Brazilian worker, I had to gather all my savings to buy the device, I thought it was a serious company, after all I have always been a fan of Motorola since the Moto G Falcon.

I had read that with devices with treble support and a / b partition it would be much faster for the company to deliver updates, I thought the g8 play would be one of the first to receive the Android 10 update. 

In these difficult times it would be more than correct to receive Android 10 on time, because now everyone does home office, I appreciate that, not only updating the system to Android 10 but as Security updates. I think the company's policy of launching multiple devices and failing to support it is disrespectful to fans like me, and to the first-time consumer.

Now we are at the end of the year, no Android 10 and Android 11 has already been released, I don't even need to say anything right?

When I came here to really see what was going on with Motorola, I came across numerous complaints, nothing more fair! 

Talk about the device receiving Android 10 and the same thing as saying that you saw an ufo nobody's credibility ...

I feel harmed, I could have bought a device from another brand, I never thought I would experience it.

Hello moto ? Or Good bye moto ?

The question remains, if I had bought a more expensive device would I have more support? Or did it just happen because it is one of the cheap ones and so people think they don't need that much attention?

images (1).jpeg
Answer
Options

6 Posts

11-17-2020

Brazil

5 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75

I Want To Believe

2020-11-19, 14:12 PM
Really. It's sad to see what motorola is becoming
Ceyffatthor

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

6 Posts

11-17-2020

Brazil

5 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 2 of 2

I Want To Believe

2020-11-19, 14:12 PM
Really. It's sad to see what motorola is becoming
Ceyffatthor

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms