Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

39 Posts

08-23-2020

Brazil

46 Signins

355 Page Views

• Views: 355
  • Message 1 of 3

Android 10 issues - Moto G8 Plus

2020-10-31, 14:48 PM

After I installed Android 10, the wifi was unstable. An example: on Android 9 I would have 40 ping games, now it reaches 80 at most. Other bugs such as: touch sensitivity on the screen, for minutes, poorly optimized battery (discharging fast), when I click on the icon it increases or decreases, the icon in the corner flashes 2 times, the brightness became weaker, among other Android 10 problems on Moto G8 Plus, I wonder if that will solve

Options

1554 Posts

08-15-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

524 Signins

13360 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 13360
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Android 10 issues - Moto G8 Plus

2020-10-31, 15:05 PM

In case you do not know, there is a portuguese forum:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-G-8%C2%BA-gera%C3%A7%C3%A3o/bd-p/moto_g8_pt

■ I am not a Motorola/Lenovo Employee. I am a volunteer who happens to be a Moderator. All comments are my own and are not necessarily Motorola/Lenovo's position. ■
Options

3640 Posts

03-11-2019

United States of America

726 Signins

55975 Page Views

• Views: 55975
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Android 10 issues - Moto G8 Plus

2020-11-03, 19:25 PM

Hi MateusNB1,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. For Wi-Fi ping issues, we suggest to forget the saved network and reconnect it again. Can you tell us more about the touch sensitivity? We would also like to know the brightness behavior and if you have adaptive brightness turned on? Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms