Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

05-18-2020

United States of America

6 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 4

Bluetooth Issue

2020-05-18, 16:20 PM
So I have a problem when bluetooth and wifi is turned on. I didn't noticed it but since I started to play some online games such as pubg I realized that when bluetooth Is turned on the response time is about 200 ms and it makes the game terrible to play. But when I turn it off the response time falls to around 24ms and it's ok. Is it problem of my model or is it just normal? If yes is it possible to somehow fix it? Thanks for answers. :D
Options

3639 Posts

03-11-2019

United States of America

726 Signins

55955 Page Views

• Views: 55955
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Bluetooth Issue

2020-05-19, 14:04 PM

Hi lusinski,

We would like to look further into this. Are you turning on the Bluetooth to connect to a controller or a headset? When you meant by ms do you mean the game's ping? Does this also happen to other games aside PUBG? 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

05-18-2020

United States of America

6 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-05-20, 11:42 AM
Thanks for reply! I use Bluetooth to connect my earbuds so I usually have it turned on. Recently I found out that when my earbuds are connected the ping (by ms I meant ping) gets normal. So the ping gets bad only when the phone have turned on Bluetooth and it's not connected to any device. I also tried it with more games and the result is same. Personally I think it's because the phone is still looking for more Bluetooth devices and that makes the wifi slower. I'd like to know if other Moto's g8 plus does this or if it's just my model and if I can repair it. Again thanks for your answer.
Options

3639 Posts

03-11-2019

United States of America

726 Signins

55955 Page Views

• Views: 55955
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-05-20, 16:26 PM

Hi lusinski,

We would like to further investigate this by sending us a 2 bug reports with Wi-Fi Verbose and Bluetooth Snoop enabled. The first bug report is the Bluetooth turned on with the reduced Wi-Fi speed and the 2nd one is with Bluetooth off. Make sure to include details such as Wi-Fi internet speed using a speed test app when the Bluetooth is turned on and off. 

BLUETOOTH BUG REPORT:
1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log and Enable Wi-Fi Verbose > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the Bug Report to your personal Google Drive
9. Open the File Manager app on your phone and tap on Local on the top right. Browse to internal.
10. Share the link to the Bug Report via a private message.
11. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.
12. One completed to Settings-> Developer options -> Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle Off

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms