Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 power lite
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

01-16-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

7 Signins

35 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 2

Lines on screen ..hardware problem?

2021-01-16, 18:48 PM

Got wife a Moto G8 power lite..40 days from new and it's developed black horizontal lines  John Lewis support say I got to get in touch with Motorola myself ?   Crazy but hey ho ..has any of you seen this problem before 

Options

4848 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3276 Signins

73816 Page Views

• Views: 73816
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lines on screen ..hardware problem?

2021-01-16, 19:13 PM

@ Jondecs wrote:

Got wife a Moto G8 power lite..40 days from new and it' developed black horizontal lines  John Lewis support say I got to get in touch with Motorola myself ?   Crazy but hey ho ..has any of you seen this problem before 

First, I moved your topic to the G8 Power Lite community. Second, I'm sorry to hear about your wife's phone. This is not something we've seen reported by others. I would say this sounds like a hardware malfunction that would require repair. You can find your repair options here: https://motorola-global-en-roe.custhelp.com/app/mcp/service

Select your country and model if prompted. Then choose to call or chat with us to help arrange service/repair. Let me know if you run into any issues and I can have someone from EMEA reach out to you.

-Tom

Just an FYI, we (the moto community team) are not very active on the weekends so there might be delays in us responding to you.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms