Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Unlockable PhonesMOTOROLA Android Developer Community
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

11-08-2019

India

6 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 1 of 4

Relock bootloader

2021-03-10, 6:19 AM

Can anyone help me to relock bootloader on moto g8 plus?

Answer
Options

Re:Relock bootloader

2021-03-24, 6:53 AM

Hey, I see , you want to Relock the bootloader, I've made a guide about it here:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-fusion/Guide-How-to-Re-Lock-Moto-One-Fusion-Bootloader/m-p/5072062

Can I know what customisations have you applied after unlocking bootloader? Eg: Custom ROM , twrp recovery, root, etc so I can help out in a better way?

It's for the moto one fusion + but it works for almost all motorola devices , so try this method and tell me that did it work for you👍

Have a great day 😊

Replies(3)
Options

3970 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1258 Signins

62125 Page Views

• Views: 62125
  • Message 2 of 4

2021-03-10, 7:58 AM

@ Pawan07 wrote:

Can anyone help me to relock bootloader on moto g8 plus?

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out, Unfortunately, we don't generally support relocking bootloader, but let's see if other users will help us with this. I'm also going to move your topic to the MOTOROLA Android Developer Community

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Answer
Options

2021-03-24, 6:53 AM

Hey, I see , you want to Relock the bootloader, I've made a guide about it here:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/motorola-one-fusion/Guide-How-to-Re-Lock-Moto-One-Fusion-Bootloader/m-p/5072062

Can I know what customisations have you applied after unlocking bootloader? Eg: Custom ROM , twrp recovery, root, etc so I can help out in a better way?

It's for the moto one fusion + but it works for almost all motorola devices , so try this method and tell me that did it work for you👍

Have a great day 😊

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2 Posts

11-08-2019

India

6 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-03-24, 13:58 PM

Thanks for responding, I didn't apply any customisation and locked bootloader easily.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms