Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

8 Posts

03-28-2018

Ireland

17 Signins

163 Page Views

• Views: 163
  • Message 1 of 2

Screen replacement moto G8 plus

2021-07-19, 17:01 PM

Hi there, 

I dropped my phone while putting on a new  screen protector🤣🙈.

I really wanted to just fix the screen, as phone battery, audio, speed perfect otherwise. I spent the day, trying to speak to the correct person for a link to buy the screen. I was provided a series of different numbers. One was a repair centre in Dublin, but they emailed back to say they didn't deal with phones. A helpful customer service person in Data and another in Ideas also helped. I rang the premium UK services but he couldn't find me phone through the IMEI in about phone🙈, and I've bought 2 phones now through Lenovo direct. 

Please help. 

Where can I buy a screen replacement for the Moto G8 plus. I may as well fix up and use or pass on, and not just dump. 

Thank you,  

Aisling 

IMG-20210718-WA0002.jpg
Options

226 Posts

04-03-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

462 Signins

3682 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 3682
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Screen replacement moto G8 plus

2021-07-20, 8:57 AM

@ AislingMoto wrote:

Hi there, 

I dropped my phone while putting on a new  screen protector🤣🙈.

I really wanted to just fix the screen, as phone battery, audio, speed perfect otherwise. I spent the day, trying to speak to the correct person for a link to buy the screen. I was provided a series of different numbers. One was a repair centre in Dublin, but they emailed back to say they didn't deal with phones. A helpful customer service person in Data and another in Ideas also helped. I rang the premium UK services but he couldn't find me phone through the IMEI in about phone🙈, and I've bought 2 phones now through Lenovo direct. 

Please help. 

Where can I buy a screen replacement for the Moto G8 plus. I may as well fix up and use or pass on, and not just dump. 

Thank you,  

Aisling 

Hi Aisling, 

Unfortunately we do not sell parts, but we can arrange a repair for your phone. However, as your phone has sustained physical damage, we must inform you that said repair would be chargeable. 

Could you send me a DM with the following info?:

-Full name.

-Email address.

-Phone number.

-IMEI number of your device.

Kind regards, 

Sara

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms