Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 power lite
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-01-2021

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 3

Charging Issue

2021-03-01, 18:36 PM

Hello,

I purchased Moto G8 Power Lite in the 2nd Sale on 29th June 2020. In the first 6 months, the phone is working perfectly, but in 4 months, the charging cable got defected but it was not a big issue, I bought the original boat brand data cable for charging. But in January 2021, I faced a charging problem, the device was not charging or charging very slowly. First, I went to the Service Centre in Lajpat Nagar, they told me to go to another branch of the service centre which is located in Shakurpur named Strenght Services. I went there they checked my phone for 2 hours and told me to change the charging jack and detain the device for 3 days. I got the phone after servicing and the phone was perfectly charging again. Now after 1 month, the phone is showing the same problem of charging, it is not charging or charging very slowly 1% in 1 hour. What should I do? Is there any way to replace my phone. I can't waste my whole day every month. Currently, it is in the warranty period, but after the warranty, I have to pay every time. I am attaching the last service copy.

Edited: Removed the attached file for privacy. -Sandip

Options

2 Posts

03-01-2021

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Charging Issue

2021-03-01, 18:37 PM

Hello,

I purchased Moto G8 Power Lite in the 2nd Sale on 29th June 2020. In the first 6 months, the phone is working perfectly, but in 4 months, the charging cable got defected but it was not a big issue, I bought the original boat brand data cable for charging. But in January 2021, I faced a charging problem, the device was not charging or charging very slowly. First, I went to the Service Centre in Lajpat Nagar, they told me to go to another branch of the service centre which is located in Shakurpur named Strenght Services. I went there they checked my phone for 2 hours and told me to change the charging jack and detain the device for 3 days. I got the phone after servicing and the phone was perfectly charging again. Now after 1 month, the phone is showing the same problem of charging, it is not charging or charging very slowly 1% in 1 hour. What should I do? Is there any way to replace my phone? I can't waste my whole day every month. Currently, it is in the warranty period, but after the warranty, I have to pay every time. I am attaching the last service copy

Edited: Post merged into running thread and removed the attached file for privacy. -Sandip

Options

2458 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1134 Signins

47205 Page Views

• Views: 47205
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Charging Issue

2021-03-02, 5:43 AM

@ Mohd Farhan wrote:

Hello,

I purchased Moto G8 Power Lite in the 2nd Sale on 29th June 2020. In the first 6 months, the phone is working perfectly, but in 4 months, the charging cable got defected but it was not a big issue, I bought the original boat brand data cable for charging. But in January 2021, I faced a charging problem, the device was not charging or charging very slowly. First, I went to the Service Centre in Lajpat Nagar, they told me to go to another branch of the service centre which is located in Shakurpur named Strenght Services. I went there they checked my phone for 2 hours and told me to change the charging jack and detain the device for 3 days. I got the phone after servicing and the phone was perfectly charging again. Now after 1 month, the phone is showing the same problem of charging, it is not charging or charging very slowly 1% in 1 hour. What should I do? Is there any way to replace my phone? I can' waste my whole day every month. Currently, it is in the warranty period, but after the warranty, I have to pay every time. I am attaching the last service copy

Edited: Post merged into running thread and removed the attached file for privacy. -Sandip

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to know that you are having issues with the device, we have all the details regarding your case and have escalated it to the appropriate team for assistance.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms