07-31-2020

AU

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 3

Charging

2020-08-01, 0:36 AM
Hi my G8 power lite charges perfectly on the Moto charger & plugged into the wall however I needed to charge it in my car for an emergency.i used a standard USB cable.before charging the batt was %22 after 30 minutes the battery was %24 I have never encountered a problem like this.do I need to buy a specific charging cable for my Moto for the car?
Options

2124 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

326 Signins

21030 Page Views

• Views: 21030
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Charging

2020-08-04, 10:45 AM

@ Simonyet wrote:

Hi my G8 power lite charges perfectly on the Moto charger & plugged into the wall however I needed to charge it in my car for an emergency.i used a standard USB cable.before charging the batt was %22 after 30 minutes the battery was %24 I have never encountered a problem like this.do I need to buy a specific charging cable for my Moto for the car?

Hi,

Thanks for writing and letting us know! We always recommend using the original charger that came in the box. 

In this situation, there are two possibilities--

1. The charger which you are using to charger the phone in your car is not an original charger. Every device battery has its own compatibility or factors suitable to the charger.
  2. The socket in the car or the USB port in the car could be loose. Hence, not able to charge enough. 

I would suggest charging each night so you start the day fully charged and ready to go! 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

08-08-2020

TH

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Charging

2020-08-11, 14:25 PM

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Motorola-Community/ct-p/MotorolaCommunity

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete