AF

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Microphone not working on phone calls.

2020-08-11, 21:55 PM

Hello,

I'm loving my new G8 power lite, however there is one major flaw... I can't make phone calls! Or to be more specific I can make calls but the person on the other end cannot hear me.

It appears to be an issue with Google's system phone app, as I've installed a third party app (Quick Dialler) and can make phone calls with the microphone working fine. 

I'm sure you can appreciate this is a very frustrating issue, so any help anyone can give me would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks.

Solved! See the solution
Options

2813 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

375 Signins

26185 Page Views

• Views: 26185
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Microphone not working on phone calls.

2020-08-13, 9:41 AM

@ Grumpy Geek wrote:

Hello,

I'm loving my new G8 power lite, however there is one major flaw... I can't make phone calls! Or to be more specific I can make calls but the person on the other end cannot hear me.

It appears to be an issue with Google's system phone app, as I've installed a third party app (Quick Dialler) and can make phone calls with the microphone working fine. 

I'm sure you can appreciate this is a very frustrating issue, so any help anyone can give me would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks.

Hi,

Sorry to know about your concern. I will try my best to assist you with this. Please perform Clear Cache-- go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App Info > select Phone App > Storage > Clear Cache.

Also, check your device in Safe Mode and see you are able to make calls smoothly.

Let me know how it goes, I will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2 Posts

08-11-2020

AF

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-08-15, 9:38 AM

Thanks for your help. Clearing the cache didn't work, but restarting the phone in safe mode did. So I assume I now have to try to find out which third-party app is causing the issue? Once again, many thanks. 

Options

2813 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

375 Signins

26185 Page Views

• Views: 26185
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-08-18, 6:07 AM

@ Grumpy Geek wrote:

Thanks for your help. Clearing the cache didn't work, but restarting the phone in safe mode did. So I assume I now have to try to find out which third-party app is causing the issue? Once again, many thanks. 

Glad to know that it is working back to normal. Let us know if you need any help in the future.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete