Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 power lite
All Forum Topics
Options

60 Posts

11-11-2020

Australia

44 Signins

310 Page Views

• Views: 310
  • Message 1 of 2

Two problems, prob easy to fix

2021-10-14, 1:43 AM

1. My phone has somehow got set to show black and white screens for some of the day and then color. I want color all the time. How do I change this?

2. I seem to have the power button set to disconnect from a call. I'd rather just hit the close call button or swipe down. How do I change that?

I will be grateful for any help with these.

Bill from Oz
Answer
Options

1079 Posts

02-18-2019

United States of America

129 Signins

10827 Page Views

• Views: 10827

Re:Two problems, prob easy to fix

2021-10-14, 15:51 PM

@ Bill from Oz wrote:

1. My phone has somehow got set to show black and white screens for some of the day and then color. I want color all the time. How do I change this?

2. I seem to have the power button set to disconnect from a call. I'd rather just hit the close call button or swipe down. How do I change that?

Hi  @ Bill from Oz ,

Thanks for writing to us. I will be glad to help you with this.

Please try the below steps.

1. Go to Settings > Digital Wellbeing > Wind down > Grayscale > Toggle all settings to the left to disable.
  2. To turn this feature off, go to Settings > Accessibility > Power button ends call > Toggle to the left to turn off.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Mary
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

1079 Posts

02-18-2019

United States of America

129 Signins

10827 Page Views

• Views: 10827
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Two problems, prob easy to fix

2021-10-14, 15:51 PM

@ Bill from Oz wrote:

Hi  @ Bill from Oz ,

Thanks for writing to us. I will be glad to help you with this.

Please try the below steps.

1. Go to Settings > Digital Wellbeing > Wind down > Grayscale > Toggle all settings to the left to disable.
  2. To turn this feature off, go to Settings > Accessibility > Power button ends call > Toggle to the left to turn off.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Mary
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms