Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8 power lite
All Forum Topics
Options

19 Posts

06-08-2021

Italy

22 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 11 of 14

Re:Volume keys bug

2021-06-16, 11:30 AM

Unfortunately I can't do a backup and restore. With a single press of the volume keys, whether it is + or -, only the curtain opens without changes in volume, while it should work that as soon as I press, regardless of whether the curtain is open or not, the volume should vary.

Options

2325 Posts

11-24-2020

India

231 Signins

24400 Page Views

• Views: 24400
  • Message 12 of 14

2021-06-17, 8:39 AM

Hi Luca20x

I understand your concern. But we can take this as feedback and the device is working as designed. Please let me know if you need further assistance.  

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

19 Posts

06-08-2021

Italy

22 Signins

100 Page Views

• Views: 100
  • Message 13 of 14

2021-06-19, 4:15 AM

I didn't make myself clear. In all Android devices, the first pressure of the volume keys corresponds to a change in volume. In this case on my moto g8 power lite at the first press only the menu opens (as I showed in the video, i press + bottom but volume level don't change), without any change in volume. I have to press twice to change the volume once and that's not right.

Options

2325 Posts

11-24-2020

India

231 Signins

24400 Page Views

• Views: 24400
  • Message 14 of 14

2021-06-21, 12:57 PM

@ Luca20x wrote:

I didn' make myself clear. In all Android devices, the first pressure of the volume keys corresponds to a change in volume. In this case on my moto g8 power lite at the first press only the menu opens (as I showed in the video, i press + bottom but volume level don' change), without any change in volume. I have to press twice to change the volume once and that' not right.

Hi, 

As informed earlier, when we press the volume button(single press) the volume window will appear and it will not increase the volume, at the same time when we start tapping/press on the Volume keys the volume will start getting increased/decreased based on volume button(Volume up or Volume down) that we press. We hope it clear. 

Thanks
Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms