Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

12-04-2020

Brazil

5 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto G8 would qualify as? A basic intermediary or intermediary

2021-01-16, 19:28 PM

I have some doubts about this ... Because some games end up not releasing graphics options that would be relative to the processing set ...

One example is the One Macro deliberately achieving higher graphics in certain games ... My question is: is the Moto G8 on the same level or higher than One Macro and etc?

Or was it made to reach the low range of devices? As basic smartphones and entry intermediaries ...

I want to know if the graphics of the games are reduced is the fault of Motorola or the companies that develop the apps / games?

Games like Grid Autosport are available to be purchased on devices with hardware equivalent to the Moto G8. However they are not available for the Motorola Moto G8 XT-2045-1

Answer
Options

4789 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3272 Signins

73451 Page Views

• Views: 73451

Re:Moto G8 would qualify as? A basic intermediary or intermediary

2021-01-16, 19:37 PM

@ Max491 wrote:

I have some doubts about this ... Because some games end up not releasing graphics options that would be relative to the processing set ...

One example is the One Macro deliberately achieving higher graphics in certain games ... My question is: is the Moto G8 on the same level or higher than One Macro and etc?

Or was it made to reach the low range of devices? As basic smartphones and entry intermediaries ...

I want to know if the graphics of the games are reduced is the fault of Motorola or the companies that develop the apps / games?

Games like Grid Autosport are available to be purchased on devices with hardware equivalent to the Moto G8. However they are not available for the Motorola Moto G8 XT-2045-1

Hello. This is a difficult question to answer. The only thing we can do is help to compare the specs of the hardware. Availability of apps and graphics settings are determined by app developers and how they list their apps on the Playstore. We have no control over 3rd party developers and if they make apps available for specific models. I would recommend reaching out to the app developers if you have questions about availability or graphics settings for a specific model.

-Tom

Just an FYI, we (moto community team) do not actively work on weekends so there may be delays in responding back to you.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(2)
Answer
Options

4789 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3272 Signins

73451 Page Views

• Views: 73451
  • Message 2 of 3

2021-01-16, 19:37 PM

@ Max491 wrote:

Hello. This is a difficult question to answer. The only thing we can do is help to compare the specs of the hardware. Availability of apps and graphics settings are determined by app developers and how they list their apps on the Playstore. We have no control over 3rd party developers and if they make apps available for specific models. I would recommend reaching out to the app developers if you have questions about availability or graphics settings for a specific model.

-Tom

Just an FYI, we (moto community team) do not actively work on weekends so there may be delays in responding back to you.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

7 Posts

12-04-2020

Brazil

5 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 3 of 3

2021-01-16, 19:43 PM

thanks Tom, I will contact the developer support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)