10-07-2020

BR

14 Signins

147 Page Views

• Views: 147
  • Message 1 of 3

Not receiving notifications after Android 10 Update

2020-10-17, 14:22 PM

After I update my moto g8 to android 10 (3 wees ago) I'm not receiving notifications from apps like Whatsapp, Telegram, Slack, my bank app, etc.
The problem seems to be that every non-google app on my mobile phone is not running in background anymore, thus the lack of notifications. I have to keep all these apps open all the time to be able to receive notifications and this is very annoying.

Can someone help me? I'm not the only one with this problem (at least here in Brazil). I've tried seeking help in the Portuguese forum, but nothing.

Thank you.

Options

2836 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

377 Signins

26365 Page Views

• Views: 26365
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Not receiving notifications after Android 10 Update

2020-10-19, 11:54 AM

@ trr162 wrote:

After I update my moto g8 to android 10 (3 wees ago) I'm not receiving notifications from apps like Whatsapp, Telegram, Slack, my bank app, etc.
The problem seems to be that every non-google app on my mobile phone is not running in background anymore, thus the lack of notifications. I have to keep all these apps open all the time to be able to receive notifications and this is very annoying.

Can someone help me? I'm not the only one with this problem (at least here in Brazil). I've tried seeking help in the Portuguese forum, but nothing.

Thank you.

Hi,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for reporting this. We are aware of this issue as it has been seen on other models with Android 10 as well.

Our concerned team is working on this, allow me some time to confirm with my supervisor. I may need a Bug report from you. I will get back to you. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

12 Posts

10-07-2020

BR

14 Signins

147 Page Views

• Views: 147
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Not receiving notifications after Android 10 Update

2020-10-21, 22:27 PM

Ok, thank you!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete