Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g8
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

12-04-2020

Brazil

5 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 1 of 3

how long does an average soak test last? and when will we receive Android 11 in an estimate?

2021-01-16, 10:41 AM

I know that many of Motorola's agents do not have an exact answer as to when Android 11 will arrive for these devices

But the question is, when will we get an Android 11? In 1 year? In 6 months? 

I'm really looking forward to it ... So much so that I signed up for the Soak Test, but nothing has arrived so far.

Answer
Options

4769 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3271 Signins

73341 Page Views

• Views: 73341

Re:how long does an average soak test last? and when will we receive Android 11 in an estimate?

2021-01-16, 19:06 PM

@ Max491 wrote:

I know that many of Motorola' agents do not have an exact answer as to when Android 11 will arrive for these devices

I' really looking forward to it ... So much so that I signed up for the Soak Test, but nothing has arrived so far.

Hello, soak tests, when they start, can be anywhere from a week to a couple of months. It all depends on issues if any are found during the test and how many times we have to push new builds to fix those issues. Keep in mind we just started recruiting for the Moto G8 test and it hasn't started yet. If you filled out the survey correctly then you will be notified when we're ready to start. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(2)
Answer
Options

4769 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3271 Signins

73341 Page Views

• Views: 73341
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:how long does an average soak test last? and when will we receive Android 11 in an estimate?

2021-01-16, 19:06 PM

@ Max491 wrote:

I know that many of Motorola' agents do not have an exact answer as to when Android 11 will arrive for these devices

I' really looking forward to it ... So much so that I signed up for the Soak Test, but nothing has arrived so far.

Hello, soak tests, when they start, can be anywhere from a week to a couple of months. It all depends on issues if any are found during the test and how many times we have to push new builds to fix those issues. Keep in mind we just started recruiting for the Moto G8 test and it hasn't started yet. If you filled out the survey correctly then you will be notified when we're ready to start. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

7 Posts

12-04-2020

Brazil

5 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 3 of 3

2021-01-16, 19:09 PM
I hope everything goes well, thanks for clarifying me.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)