Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g9 play/moto g9
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

07-15-2021

Germany

7 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 8

Bluetooth has connection problems

2021-07-15, 12:18 PM

Hi, I noticed that the bluetooth connection is not stable, e.g. when I connect it to a bluetooth box or earphones. Often there is a crack sound which shows me that the connection is lost for 2 sec or so. How can I solve this problem?

Answer
Options

1565 Posts

11-24-2020

India

170 Signins

18240 Page Views

• Views: 18240

Re:Bluetooth has connection problems

2021-07-16, 8:22 AM

Hi ShamiTabh

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. I will do my best to help you with this. Could you please confirm when did you start facing this? Does it happen while using any particular Bluetooth earphones or all the Bluetooth devices that you connect? So I can check and guide you accordingly. 

Meanwhile, I would suggest you reset the network settings and see if that helps. To reset the Network settings, Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. Restart the phone post this and test. Let me know what you will find out. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(7)
Answer
Options

1565 Posts

11-24-2020

India

170 Signins

18240 Page Views

• Message 2 of 8

2021-07-16, 8:22 AM

Hi ShamiTabh

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. I will do my best to help you with this. Could you please confirm when did you start facing this? Does it happen while using any particular Bluetooth earphones or all the Bluetooth devices that you connect? So I can check and guide you accordingly. 

Meanwhile, I would suggest you reset the network settings and see if that helps. To reset the Network settings, Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. Restart the phone post this and test. Let me know what you will find out. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

4 Posts

07-15-2021

Germany

7 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 3 of 8

2021-07-16, 14:32 PM

Hi Sunitha,

thank you for your quick reply. It happens with all devices since approx. 1 week. Before there were only small interruptions which didn't disturb me too much.

I reset it like you suggested and the problem seems to be solved. Thank you very much! I will let you know in case of changes.

Options

1565 Posts

11-24-2020

India

170 Signins

18240 Page Views

• Message 4 of 8

2021-07-16, 14:59 PM

Hi ShamiTabh

Great! Glad that worked. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or concerns. Also, if you see a pop-up for a survey please do fill it out regarding the experience here in the community.

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

4 Posts

07-15-2021

Germany

7 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 5 of 8

2021-07-16, 17:41 PM

Hi Sunitha,

unfortunately the problem is back now. There is a signal problem once in a while, which is really annoying while listening to music, even though I am sitting right next to the bluetooth box. I have already connected another device to the bluetooth box, which worked perfectly fine. Same with the earphones. What can I do?

Options

1565 Posts

11-24-2020

India

170 Signins

18240 Page Views

• Message 6 of 8

2021-07-19, 9:16 AM

Hi ShamiTabh

I’m sorry to hear that. I would suggest you try clearing the Bluetooth and Bluetooth Share Cache/Data. To clear the app cache and data, go to Setting>> Apps and Notifications>>See all apps/App info >>Bluetooth and Bluetooth Share>>Force stop>> Click ok>> storage >>Clear cache/data. Restart the phone post this. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

4 Posts

07-15-2021

Germany

7 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 7 of 8

2021-07-21, 9:57 AM

Hi Sunitha,

it works fine now, thank you very much!

Options

1565 Posts

11-24-2020

India

170 Signins

18240 Page Views

• Message 8 of 8

2021-07-22, 7:33 AM

Hi ShamiTabh

Excellent! I’m happy to hear that. Please do write us back if you have any questions/concerns. We are here to help! 

Thanks

Sunitha

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms