12-03-2014

IN

514 Signins

7364 Page Views

• Views: 7364
  • Message 1 of 9

Moto not doing good :(

2020-09-28, 5:45 AM

Moto G9 Plus having option to capture full resolution 64mp camera, but moto G9 don't have.

why motorola is playing these cheap thing. 

customer giving 11.5k inr for moto g9 ( 48mp  camera ) and you're not providing option to click 48 mp camera.

MOTO G9 plus
MOTO G9
Options

3011 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3032 Signins

58976 Page Views

• Views: 58976
  • Message 2 of 9

Re:Moto not doing good :(

2020-09-28, 14:18 PM

@ vivek1310yadav wrote:

Moto G9 Plus having option to capture full resolution 64mp camera, but moto G9 don't have.

customer giving 11.5k inr for moto g9 ( 48mp  camera ) and you're not providing option to click 48 mp camera.

Hello, there are always differences between models. Higher-end models will generally have more features. Ultra-Res happens to be one of those features. It's likely that the camera or sensor on the phone was not designed or tuned to have this feature. I will however pass the feedback along to our camera team. I can't guarantee that the feature will be added though.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

112 Posts

12-03-2014

IN

514 Signins

7364 Page Views

• Message 3 of 9

2020-09-29, 11:58 AM

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ vivek1310yadav wrote:

Hello, there are always differences between models. Higher-end models will generally have more features. Ultra-Res happens to be one of those features. It's likely that the camera or sensor on the phone was not designed or tuned to have this feature. I will however pass the feedback along to our camera team. I can't guarantee that the feature will be added though.

-Tom

hey @MotorolaTom  i know there is difference in camera, display, processor.

but here point is user are giving 11.5k INR for 48mp shooter and if they don't get option to click pic in 48mp then it's sad..

also in camera department motorola is lacking, only outdoor pic came good.

and neither in software department you timely provide update as comparison to others OEM manufacturers nor you provide android updates ( provide 1 android update when another android version ready )

back in time i still remember, my moto g, x got 2 android upgrade but now only god know when update came.

Options

3011 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3032 Signins

58976 Page Views

• Message 4 of 9

2020-09-29, 13:27 PM

@ vivek1310yadav wrote:

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ vivek1310yadav wrote:

-Tom

hey @MotorolaTom  i know there is difference in camera, display, processor.

but here point is user are giving 11.5k INR for 48mp shooter and if they don't get option to click pic in 48mp then it's sad..

also in camera department motorola is lacking, only outdoor pic came good.

and neither in software department you timely provide update as comparison to others OEM manufacturers nor you provide android updates ( provide 1 android update when another android version ready )

back in time i still remember, my moto g, x got 2 android upgrade but now only god know when update came.

This is how the phone was designed to use pixel-binning. I don't believe they will add the ability to take a full 48mp photo, but I will pass that feedback along. As for the camera quality. As I mentioned in the other camera thread, I've already shared the sample photos with our camera team. For software updates, I don't believe we have many any announcements yet. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

112 Posts

12-03-2014

IN

514 Signins

7364 Page Views

• Message 5 of 9

2020-09-29, 13:56 PM

@MotorolaTom 

not a problem to use photo binning or quad pixel technology,

atleast moto must have provided option to use 48mp 

why others manufacturers are providing option to click 48mp or 64mp photo.

what important is customer satisfaction and i believe g9 is my last phone.

good journey with moto.

Lenovo, one Chinese brand destroy great powerful motorola.

Options

3011 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3032 Signins

58976 Page Views

• Message 6 of 9

2020-09-29, 15:50 PM

@ vivek1310yadav wrote:

@MotorolaTom 

good journey with moto.

I understand you're frustrated. Offering a full 48mp photo is not possible on this model due to both hardware and software limitations. I hope you understand.

-Tom

Options

112 Posts

12-03-2014

IN

514 Signins

7364 Page Views

• Message 7 of 9

2020-10-02, 8:16 AM
as far as frustration is concern , i give 11.5k for this mobile. its consumer right . and for camera , see others users feedback. your software team is very weak. later xda devs make 48mp working on this phones.. and for hardware limitation , qualcomn already made 48mp capable processor. what i feel about phone after usage , i provided feedback, now its moto turn to enable feature or not.. do what your software team like.. and moto will never win trust of indians as they win in 2013,2014,2015. good bye.
Options

112 Posts

12-03-2014

IN

514 Signins

7364 Page Views

• Message 8 of 9

2020-10-07, 8:55 AM

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ vivek1310yadav wrote:

@MotorolaTom 

good journey with moto.

I understand you're frustrated. Offering a full 48mp photo is not possible on this model due to both hardware and software limitations. I hope you understand.

-Tom

as you said hardware,

today in india Realme launched their smartphones ( realme 7i ) having same processor ( SD662 ) having 64mp camera , they are providing option in camera to 64mp pic.

moto g9 have 48mp ,less mega pixel than realme and not providing option to click 48mp. 

simply it's neither hardware limitations nor software.

Options

3011 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3032 Signins

58976 Page Views

• Message 9 of 9

2020-10-08, 16:51 PM

@ vivek1310yadav wrote:

@ MotorolaTom wrote:

@ vivek1310yadav wrote:

@MotorolaTom 

good journey with moto.

-Tom

as you said hardware,

today in india Realme launched their smartphones ( realme 7i ) having same processor ( SD662 ) having 64mp camera , they are providing option in camera to 64mp pic.

moto g9 have 48mp ,less mega pixel than realme and not providing option to click 48mp. 

simply it's neither hardware limitations nor software.

As I've mentioned in other responses. just because a chipset supports something it doesn't mean the phone software or the parts/sensors internally are designed or support a specific feature. If the Realme device launched supporting 64MP then that phone was designed to support that from both a software and hardware side of things. The G9 Play does not and will not support taking photos at the full 48mp.

-Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete