3067 Signins

62331 Page Views

• Views: 62331
  • Message 1 of 6

Welcome to the moto g9 play community!

2020-08-24, 17:44 PM

moto g9 play

you want it. you got it.

The new moto g9 play gives you the power for what matters. The power for sharp and incredibly detailed photos, even in low-light, with a 48 MP triple camera system. More power to go for days thanks to a 2-day battery. And the power for all your favorite apps and more thanks to a super-responsive processor that never slows you down.

Click here to learn more

As usual, this is a peer-to-peer network. However, we are here to help however we can. @MotorolaTom  will be the primary manager for this community. Note, the forum community isn't just for reporting issues/problems. Feel free to post about the moto g9 play as long as it follows the guidelines. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

152 Posts

12-03-2014

IN

555 Signins

8164 Page Views

• Views: 8164
  • Message 2 of 6

Welcome to the moto g9 play community!

2020-09-08, 7:34 AM
Also include moto g9 . G9 play is g9 in india.
Options

1 Posts

10-10-2020

GB

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 6

How to silence screenshot sound?

2020-10-10, 8:39 AM

Hi, please could you advise how to silence the 'camera click' noise made when I take a screenshot. It is silent if I use it overnight when DND is on, but as soon as DND is off it occurs. I have camera sounds turned off, so no noise occurs when I take a picture with the camera, but when I place 3 fingers on the screen for a screenshot capture, a capture sound is emitted. I've checked sound settings and screenshot settings and neither have an option to stop this happening. It's been the same with previous Moto G models I've had. I had hoped by now it would have been sorted. Please advise how to do this? Thanks

Options

3383 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3067 Signins

62331 Page Views

• Views: 62331
  • Message 4 of 6

Re:Welcome to the moto g9 play community!

2020-10-12, 15:02 PM

@ *jm83* wrote:

Hi, please could you advise how to silence the 'camera click' noise made when I take a screenshot. It is silent if I use it overnight when DND is on, but as soon as DND is off it occurs. I have camera sounds turned off, so no noise occurs when I take a picture with the camera, but when I place 3 fingers on the screen for a screenshot capture, a capture sound is emitted. I've checked sound settings and screenshot settings and neither have an option to stop this happening. It's been the same with previous Moto G models I've had. I had hoped by now it would have been sorted. Please advise how to do this? Thanks

Hello and thanks for taking the time to post your question. Other than setting the phone to silent or vibrate, there is no way to disable the screenshot sound when you have your phone set to audible ring. I'll pass the feedback along, but I can't guarantee there will any changes to the current behavior. Keep in mind this is the same behavior as stock Android on Pixel devices.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

11-06-2020

IN

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 5 of 6

Re: Camera issue

2020-11-06, 18:28 PM

Everyone complain about Moto g9 camera....Moto g9 camera application is unstable..... Please bring update for solve camera issue

Options

7 Posts

11-11-2020

IN

8 Signins

140 Page Views

• Views: 140
  • Message 6 of 6

Re:Welcome to the moto g9 play community!

2020-11-14, 13:53 PM

To all Motorola community in India and outside and to @MotorolaTom wish you very happy Diwali 🎉🔥✨💥🎊🎇🎆

Niranjoker
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete