66021 Page Views

• Views: 66021
  • Message 11 of 13

Re:Camera problem

2020-11-25, 21:16 PM

@ giames007 wrote:

Ok Tom,

here are the reports you asked me.
The first is the one from this morning where the face unlock did not work; the file starts with "FIRST" in uppercase.

The second is the report obtained after I entered the pin in: settings> security, and so it started working; the file begins with "SECOND" in uppercase.

I await your news

Thanks for the support

Thank you for sharing the bug reports. I've sent them off to some people on my end. I'll let you know once I hear anything back. Also, heads up, the next two days are a holiday here in the US so I will not be available again until Monday.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

21 Posts

04-03-2017

IT

29 Signins

241 Page Views

• Views: 241
  • Message 12 of 13

2020-12-03, 13:14 PM

I can give you another clue.

I removed the pin, and set it to pattern as a screen lock.

The face unlock works, BUT every morning the following message appears on the sequence screen: "Repeat the sequence to use the facial unlock function".  And then it works. until the next morning.

Could it be a software setting problem?  

Options

3810 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3173 Signins

66021 Page Views

• Views: 66021
  • Message 13 of 13

2021-01-13, 17:59 PM

@ giames007 wrote:

I can give you another clue.

I removed the pin, and set it to pattern as a screen lock.

The face unlock works, BUT every morning the following message appears on the sequence screen: "Repeat the sequence to use the facial unlock function".  And then it works. until the next morning.

Could it be a software setting problem?  

Sorry for the delay on this. I just asked for an update on this case again. I'll let you know once  I hear anything back regarding it. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms