Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g9 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

5051 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3293 Signins

75176 Page Views

• Views: 75176
  • Message 11 of 15

Re:How to make a return

2021-01-14, 22:36 PM

@ giames007 wrote:

I am not trying to do anything.
As I have written several times, I wanted to return the phone within the 14 days required by law, but it was not possible to do so because on the Motorola site it is not possible. Serious limitation. (so I had opened this thread, did you read the title?)

But now let' try to solve the problem one way or another.

P.S.
buying on a site and not being able to exercise the right of withdrawal is really absurd !!

And let' talk about the Motorola site

I understand the title. However, I did ask you days ago if you were returning the phone as I didn't want to waste your time with troubleshooting further, and you said you weren't returning it and you were going to continue troubleshooting. So, at this point, I'm a bit confused. How would you like to proceed? I can either have @Moto_Sara reach back out to you to help with getting your phone returned or I can continue to try and figure out why the Face Unlock is having issues on your device. Let me know.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

23 Posts

04-03-2017

Italy

32 Signins

251 Page Views

• Views: 251
  • Message 12 of 15

2021-01-15, 13:09 PM

Let's think about solving the problem.

If the problem cannot be resolved, we will consider alternatives.

Thanks

Options

5051 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3293 Signins

75176 Page Views

• Views: 75176
  • Message 13 of 15

2021-01-15, 22:58 PM

@ giames007 wrote:

Let' think about solving the problem.

If the problem cannot be resolved, we will consider alternatives.

Thanks

Sounds good, I'm going to see if I can get any updates regarding the reports you sent over in the other thread. If I don't get any updates, then I will re-escalate again from my end..

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

01-20-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 5
  • Message 14 of 15

Re:How to make a return and refund

2021-01-21, 13:35 PM

I brought a G9 Plus online 3/01/2021 and it arrived on 15/01/2021 PM. I started to set it up as instructions and it went off. I tried to charge it up and it wouldn't charge or turn back on. I got in touch with Motorola (Answering phone) left a message and they phoned me back the next day. I explained what had happened and they said they would arrange for a courier to collect it and they would repair it. I told them I wanted a new one or my money back. They said they would e-mail me about the courier and I have heard nothing. How do I get my money back from them?

Options

186 Posts

04-03-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

385 Signins

3227 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 3227
  • Message 15 of 15

2021-01-21, 16:06 PM

@ Carolcox wrote:

I brought a G9 Plus online 3/01/2021 and it arrived on 15/01/2021 PM. I started to set it up as instructions and it went off. I tried to charge it up and it wouldn' charge or turn back on. I got in touch with Motorola (Answering phone) left a message and they phoned me back the next day. I explained what had happened and they said they would arrange for a courier to collect it and they would repair it. I told them I wanted a new one or my money back. They said they would e-mail me about the courier and I have heard nothing. How do I get my money back from them?

Hi. 

We are really sorry to hear that. In order to look into your case, could you send us a PM with the following information?:

-Full name.

-Email address.

-Phone number.

-IMEI number of your phone. 

Kind regards, 

Sara

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms