Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g9 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-14-2021

Hungary

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto G 9 Plus - No Google Pay in Play Store

2021-07-14, 18:42 PM

Hi,

I recently started using my Moto G 9 Plus (in Hungary, with Telekom carrier) and although my phone is capable of NFC payments, I don't seem to be able to get Google Pay from Play Store. It simply doesn't show app, and when I try to go around, and click the "Add to G Pay" button in the Revolut app, a confirmation window pops up asking for the code arriving in a text message, then it jumps back into the Revolut app.

Has anyone come by this issue?

Thanks,

meghatas

Options

226 Posts

04-03-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

463 Signins

3687 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 3687
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto G 9 Plus - No Google Pay in Play Store

2021-07-15, 7:55 AM

@ meghatas wrote:

Hi,

I recently started using my Moto G 9 Plus (in Hungary, with Telekom carrier) and although my phone is capable of NFC payments, I don' seem to be able to get Google Pay from Play Store. It simply doesn' show app, and when I try to go around, and click the "Add to G Pay" button in the Revolut app, a confirmation window pops up asking for the code arriving in a text message, then it jumps back into the Revolut app.

Has anyone come by this issue?

Thanks,

meghatas

Hi meghatas, 

We will raise this with our European technical support. In the meantime, could you tell us if you are able to download and install the new version of Google Pay through this link? https://support.google.com/pay/answer/7625055?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Kind regards, 

Sara

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms