Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g9 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

86 Posts

10-14-2017

Netherlands

45 Signins

876 Page Views

• Views: 876
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto widget: Battery level circle on classic is now inverted, and does not match the lock screen!

2021-06-10, 13:00 PM

I was glad to see Motorola brought back the classic widged with the battery indicator, thank you. But in the latest update you messed with it agian! the change log said it was just a font update, but once I updated my battery indicator circle was inverted! Now it starts at the bottom instead of the top. To someone who got used to it starting at the top this is quite annoying every single time I unlock my device. Furthermore, the on lock screen it start on the top, but once I unlock the battery circle is inverted.

Why Motorola?! Why would you make this change? the widget is called "classic", so why make a change like this which means it is no longer "classic"?!

Please fix the battery circle so it starts at the top again like it always did and like it still does on the lock screen. Otherwise give us a setting so we can choose ourselfs.

It's like muscle memory, you expect to see this indicator start at the top and when it does something else it triggers "something is wrong" in my mind each time I unlock my phone.

Currently:
Moto G7 Plus
Build number PPW29.98-66
Model number: XT1965-3
hardware version: pvt
Software channel retail Europe (reteu)

Previously:
Build number NPNS25.137-33-11
reteu kernel 3.18.31

I do not agree with the terms and conditions to join the Motorola Feedback Network, because my privacy is not protected sufficiently, so I will not sign up for it. I am willing to provide certain information about bugs or feedbacks, as long as I stay in control what information is collected, for what purposes it is used and how long it is stored.
Options

2742 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1173 Signins

50980 Page Views

• Views: 50980
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto widget: Battery level circle on classic is now inverted, and does not match the lock screen!

2021-06-11, 4:55 AM

Hi, 

Please do not post duplicate threads. Any comments or questions regarding moto g7 plus should be posted in the appropriate forum. Here's the link. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. so please post there.

Locking this thread.

Thanks

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms