Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge 20 lite / motorola edge 20 fusion
All Forum Topics
Options

516 Posts

01-08-2015

India

629 Signins

6660 Page Views

• Views: 6660
  • Message 11 of 18

Re:We need you for the MFN!

2021-09-12, 7:42 AM

@ motofanindia wrote:

Thanks for the reply Tom. I have already submitted the form today. I got the link to form on one of the threads opened for such issues by you guys. Hope you received the details 8n my submitted form.

Anything is being done regarding this Tom?

motofanindia
Options

7 Posts

08-27-2021

India

6 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 12 of 18

2021-09-12, 9:42 AM

Thanks for the link brother. ✌️ All the best for you too 🔥🎉

Options

516 Posts

01-08-2015

India

629 Signins

6660 Page Views

• Message 13 of 18

2021-09-13, 7:42 AM

@ motofanindia wrote:

@ motofanindia wrote:

Thanks for the reply Tom. I have already submitted the form today. I got the link to form on one of the threads opened for such issues by you guys. Hope you received the details 8n my submitted form.

Thanks Tom. Today I tried to add my Motorola Edge 20 Fusion in my stuff. It got added with proper date of Warranty info. Only thing is instead of Fusion there is shows it as lite.

I have opted in for MFN and made it as my Primary Device.

Thanks for the support.

motofanindia
Options

18 Posts

10-03-2015

India

28 Signins

275 Page Views

• Views: 275
  • Message 14 of 18

2021-11-01, 4:51 AM

I heard Moto gonna start Android 12 soak test via MNF. Is it true? I thought we will hear it here first rather thans someones blogs.

VimRat
Options

516 Posts

01-08-2015

India

629 Signins

6660 Page Views

• Message 15 of 18

2021-11-01, 11:23 AM

@ motofanindia wrote:

@ motofanindia wrote:

@ motofanindia wrote:

Thanks Tom. Today I tried to add my Motorola Edge 20 Fusion in my stuff. It got added with proper date of Warranty info. Only thing is instead of Fusion there is shows it as lite.

Thanks for the support.

My mobile is Motorola Edge 20 Fusion but while registering there was no option for Fusion hence it got registered as Lite. As both have got slightly different configs and CPU is also different, hope in MFN I don't get a wrong image of lite instead of Fusion due to the above wrong naming. (If selected for Beta testing in MFN)

motofanindia
Options

516 Posts

01-08-2015

India

629 Signins

6660 Page Views

• Message 16 of 18

2021-11-25, 10:19 AM

@ motofanindia wrote:

@ motofanindia wrote:

@ motofanindia wrote:

@ motofanindia wrote:

Thanks for the support.

My mobile is Motorola Edge 20 Fusion but while registering there was no option for Fusion hence it got registered as Lite. As both have got slightly different configs and CPU is also different, hope in MFN I don't get a wrong image of lite instead of Fusion due to the above wrong naming. (If selected for Beta testing in MFN)

Can any Moto Agent revert on my above queries ?

motofanindia
Options

18 Posts

10-03-2015

India

28 Signins

275 Page Views

• Views: 275
  • Message 17 of 18

2021-11-25, 14:17 PM

Do they really run Testing program, i have registered but there is no news. Moto marketing and brand recognition team is totally worst. They should know what user demands and give feedback. Beta testing is one of the major requirement for many user, and also non beta user atleast get idea that they have updates inline..I don't know why moto don't do Marketing properly..

VimRat
Options

516 Posts

01-08-2015

India

629 Signins

6660 Page Views

• Message 18 of 18

2021-11-29, 6:58 AM

@ Vimrat wrote:

Do they really run Testing program, i have registered but there is no news. Moto marketing and brand recognition team is totally worst. They should know what user demands and give feedback. Beta testing is one of the major requirement for many user, and also non beta user atleast get idea that they have updates inline..I don't know why moto don't do Marketing properly..

Yes the do run MFN program. Atleast it was there 3 years back when I was using Motorola phones. However point to remember is not everybody who have opted for MFN will be able to participate. They select a few and this testing has to be kept secret. That is the first thing they ask for before letting you in. Earlier by this time MFN for one of their flagships would have already started but that was once upon a time. Now it looks like they are still struggling to list out phones which are going to get Android 12.

Earlier they used to push the testing version just before christmas holiday's and users after using use to give feedback. Now it looks like things are started in Jan 2022 as there is no news of even the phones which are eligible.

They are busy in launching so many models of new phones.

motofanindia
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms