Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge 20 pro
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

10-21-2020

Poland

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 1 of 4

Ready For stopped working

2021-09-14, 11:16 AM

Hi, I used twice with my Samsung smart tv my moto edge 20 pro due wireless Ready For, but now it doesn't see it. I cannot conect to it no more.

What can be the problem?

Options

6880 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3414 Signins

86226 Page Views

• Views: 86226
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Ready For stopped working

2021-09-14, 20:10 PM

@ konradinhos wrote:

Hi, I used twice with my Samsung smart tv my moto edge 20 pro due wireless Ready For, but now it doesn't see it. I cannot conect to it no more.

What can be the problem?

Hello and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to see you're running into issues with Ready For Wireless. Have you tried restarting the phone and the TV? Are you still connected to the same WiFi network as the TV?

Let me know

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

4 Posts

10-21-2020

Poland

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-09-15, 9:43 AM
Hello Tom, of course I tried rebooting phone, turning off and on - nothing helped. Both phone and SmartTV are connected to the same WiFi network - nothing changed at this point. I dunno how and why I did it, but when the function was still working and my TV was listed I clicked "forget", so my TV dissappeared from list of devices. But shouldn't it appear when I try to search devices to connect?
Options

6880 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3414 Signins

86226 Page Views

• Views: 86226
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-09-15, 17:23 PM

@ konradinhos wrote:

Hello Tom,of course I tried rebooting phone, turning off and on - nothing helped. Both phone and SmartTV are connected to the same WiFi network - nothing changed at this point.I dunno how and why I did it, but when the function was still working and my TV was listed I clicked "forget", so my TV dissappeared from list of devices. But shouldn't it appear when I try to search devices to connect?

Thanks for confirming. I assumed you tried rebooting everything, but I had to ask. It's odd that it's not showing up in the list anymore. Can you check your TV to make sure it's still discoverable? Sorry, I don't have a Samsung TV to give you the steps to check on the TV side. I know that my TV's TCL, Hisense, and Vizio all have settings that have to be enabled to show up for screen mirroring. I'm wondering if the TV things you have already connected despite you saying on the phone to forget the TV. Do you possibly have any other TV's you can try with to see if those TVs show up and allow you to connect?

Let me know,

Thanks

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms