Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge (2021)
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

10-14-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Camera Stuck Processing

2021-10-14, 2:19 AM

I took some pictures and now I can't do anything with the pictures it continually is stuck saying the camera app is processing, with a notification stating Camera - Processing Service is On - Camera is performing image processing service.  I tried to reboot but when I tried to view the pictures this came up again.  Anyone had this problem and have been able to get it to stop processing the pictures?  Thanks!

Options

2293 Posts

11-24-2020

India

230 Signins

24205 Page Views

• Views: 24205
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Camera Stuck Processing

2021-10-14, 8:05 AM

@ eth555 wrote:

I took some pictures and now I can't do anything with the pictures it continually is stuck saying the camera app is processing, with a notification stating Camera - Processing Service is On - Camera is performing image processing service.  I tried to reboot but when I tried to view the pictures this came up again.  Anyone had this problem and have been able to get it to stop processing the pictures?  Thanks!

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about the Camera problems. I will try my best to help you with this. It would be great if you could help me with some more details here: 

• When did you start facing this? 
  • Can you please share the error and notification screenshot? 
  • Have you installed any 3rd party Camera applications? If yes, please uninstall and see if that helps. 
  • Have you tried clearing the Camera app cache/data? If not, please try(This process will not delete any pictures/photos from the phone). Here are the instructions: Go to Setting>> Apps and Notifications>>App info >>Particular Application>>Force stop>> Click ok>> storage >>Clear cache/data. Restart the phone post this and check the camera. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms