Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-11-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

Cast device screen wireless, 🪲🐛🪲🐛

2021-04-11, 0:37 AM

Why is this feature not working on android 10 or 11. I've seen cheaper devices with the feature enabled. Is it broken? I can't find my roku tv or smart tv on the same wifi. Please fix the device. You guys have done a poor job at the android 11 update, don't get me started with buggy slow animations n poorly managed system ram. Blurs don't work.  

Options

6720 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3407 Signins

85426 Page Views

• Views: 85426
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Cast device screen wireless, 🪲🐛🪲🐛

2021-04-12, 17:54 PM

@ Hextechso wrote:

Why is this feature not working on android 10 or 11. I' seen cheaper devices with the feature enabled. Is it broken? I can' find my roku tv or smart tv on the same wifi. Please fix the device. You guys have done a poor job at the android 11 update, don' get me started with buggy slow animations n poorly managed system ram. Blurs don' work.  

Hello and thank you for posting. I'll do my best to help.

For casting the phone only supports mirroring/casting to Chromecast. This is the same across our products and the same as Google Pixel devices. It's not broken. there are no plans to support Miracast.

As for lagging animations, we are aware and there are improvements coming in a future update. 

Now for Blurs, I'm unaware of what you're speaking about. Can you please elaborate on this? What are Blurs? How are they not working?

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms