Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge+
All Forum Topics
Options

80 Posts

06-12-2020

Hungary

98 Signins

765 Page Views

• Views: 765
  • Message 1 of 4

Clock app's timer part in side rotation gets unreadably small

2021-01-13, 19:15 PM

Within the clock app, the timer part, when rotated sideways, makes the restore button and the time remaining miniaturized in middle.

Thoose also appear in top of each other, so the thingy cannot be properly interacted with.

Like this the timer's remaining time cannot be seen, or when near ending, it cannot be restored / increased.

As the add time button is also affected. 

The whole thing gets 1cm large, with smaller text under the circle :D

Minor bug, but sometimes annoying.

Options

4848 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3276 Signins

73816 Page Views

• Views: 73816
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Clock app's timer part in side rotation gets unreadably small

2021-01-13, 19:33 PM

@ UNTIG wrote:

Within the clock app, the timer part, when rotated sideways, makes the restore button and the time remaining miniaturized in middle.

Thoose also appear in top of each other, so the thingy cannot be properly interacted with.

Like this the timer' remaining time cannot be seen, or when near ending, it cannot be restored / increased.

As the add time button is also affected. 

The whole thing gets 1cm large, with smaller text under the circle :D

Minor bug, but sometimes annoying.

Hello, thanks for bringing this up. I've never actually tried rotating the phone while using the timer. Good catch. I've duplicated and have sent a bug report off to some people on my end. Keep in mind this appears to be a visual glitch with stock Android. I have duplicated it on my Pixel 3A as well. I can't guarantee there will be any improvements, but I'll push it up the ladder on my end. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

80 Posts

06-12-2020

Hungary

98 Signins

765 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2021-01-13, 20:30 PM

Would you mind bringign up non android os based projectors, and tv's, screen share connectivity aswell?Since this one again, is just as on Pixel devices."SettingBluetooth & Device ConnectionConnection PreferenceCastClick the 3 dots (enable screen mirroring)"This last setting part is missing entirely.Just like in stock android, on pixel devices.And without this, we cannot connect to wireless screens, amazon firesticks, lg tv's, non android os based projectors, (old and new aswell)This severly limits connectivity, and we would need to carry several physical google "fixes".And personally i wont climb up to the ceiling to even try it. As most company based projectors are based up there... so even if i carry one with me...I am talking about the "google chromecast" that is up-smarting my alreadly smart device :D It can also be an annoying issue.

Options

80 Posts

06-12-2020

Hungary

98 Signins

765 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2021-04-07, 19:24 PM

Still present on android 11 :O

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms