Bem-vindo aos nossos fóruns, onde nos ajudamos. Precisa de ajuda? Visite nosso suporte aqui.

Comunidade Motorola

motorola edgemotorola edge+
Todos os tópicos do fórum
Opções

4 Postagens

07-03-2020

United States of America

4 Signins

40 Visualizações de página

• Postagens: 4
  • Local: United States of America
  • Visualizações: 40
  • Message 1 of 2

Did Motorola make Edge+ battery easy to replace.

2020-07-03, 19:40 PM
For many years now I suffer with a Droid Turbo plus XT1585 that only stays charged for an hour or so. When I try to change battery, the professional cell phone repair place says, the only phone they won't touch is MOTOROLA because the battery design is too difficult to replace. Edge+ with it's amazing new big 5000mah battery sounds great until it starts to fail. Was Motorola smart enough, thoughtful enough, to caring enough to make this something anyone can replace easily. I have decided this single design choice is my pivot decision to buy a new phone. With my Droid I have enjoyed the nearly indestructible screen, which they stopped making, and now I want a battery that can be managed. The industry has learned a bad habit. Make screens that break and batteries that fail, and consumers will just buy new phones. This is something I can not support or endorse by buying a phone which depends on these tricks for it's success. I pray to the phone GODS that the edge+ has indestructible screens and user replaceable battery, I will buy 2 of them today if this is true. So Motorola.. did you build this one right? Jeff PS: I have purchased 8 old refurbished XT1585 phones. I can keep going for at least 6 more years without buying new phones. Only when a manufacturer fixes these basic design flaws will I act and reward them with my money.
Resposta
Responda
Opções

4 Postagens

07-03-2020

United States of America

4 Signins

2020-07-05, 0:48 AM
How can I move this post to the English Edge+ forum. No idea how I ended up on Portuguese site
Resposta

Replies(1)
Responda
Opções

4 Postagens

07-03-2020

United States of America

4 Signins

• Message 2 of 2

2020-07-05, 0:48 AM
How can I move this post to the English Edge+ forum. No idea how I ended up on Portuguese site

0 Pessoa achou esta solução útil.

Esta informação me ajudou também

Resposta

Diretrizes da comunidade

Revise nossas diretrizes antes de publicar.

Saber mais

Confira as ofertas atuais!

Ir para a Loja
X

Salve

X

Excluir

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms