Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge+
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

09-17-2020

United States of America

9 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 81 of 87

Re:Edge+ Wifi and 4G Connection Problema

2020-12-15, 4:00 AM

Well, after 6 months, my 7th phone is now exhibiting screen failure, think due to temperature that never popped, but screen has the original problem, on top of that, the wifi disconnect has got worse at time, I believe mainly due to 5G connecting and disconnecting, I wish I can disconnect that5G crap, don't need, but in all believe alot to do with disconnect.  This is the worst phone I have ever had, the white screen will cause screen to get worse, but not as bad as first edition, in all, Motorola should never use this screen again, but I am weeks away from forcing verizon to replace this lemon with a new other manufacturer phone, unless guaranteed new top line phone in next edition of Motorola.

Options

1 Posts

01-19-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 82 of 87

2021-01-19, 18:53 PM

Is there any update on this issue? This is our 4th Edge and we are getting tired of paying hundreds of dollars a month for a phone you can not even make a call without dropping the call or they can not hear you!

Options

1 Posts

03-04-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 83 of 87

2021-03-04, 21:55 PM

Yes I have the same exact problem I would love to figure out how to fix it cuz I don't want to buy a new phone again! I've had great luck with motorola and one a brand drops the ball on me I never buy that brand again so please please please help me get around this problem. This phone is only like 5 months old and had done it from the beginning

Options

1 Posts

06-13-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 84 of 87

2021-06-13, 20:51 PM

[removed]

• Edited for site rule violation - personal attack. (https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/td-p/3269704) Please follow all rules if you want to participate. Thanks. - Matt (Forums Manager)
Options

1 Posts

10-04-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 85 of 87

2021-10-11, 21:11 PM

I too have been having problems with my Motorola Edge Plus connectivity! My Wi-Fi calling is practically a joke, and I will have times where I cannot get on Wi-Fi or data. It'll say no data connectivity. I'm at a point where I just want to throw my phone through the wall. After paying almost $1,000 for a phone I expected a whole lot more from it. I had way less issues with my $150 Motorolas that I got from Amazon. In addition to connectivity problems I have problems with sending multimedia messages. It'll just spin saying sending for hours. I have issues with various apps and was on the phone for about 3 hours trying to figure out how to get my visual voicemail to work. I am pretty technologically competent, but even these problems have been beyond my ability. It has to be the phone! And Verizon just keeps throwing out other options like I need a better data plan, or reset your phone (which I did and the problems still happened). It's reassuring to see other people out there who are having similar issues. Does anyone have any solutions??

Options

2778 Posts

11-24-2020

India

256 Signins

28151 Page Views

• Views: 28151
  • Message 86 of 87

2021-10-13, 6:50 AM

@ Tigermnmomma wrote:

I too have been having problems with my Motorola Edge Plus connectivity! My Wi-Fi calling is practically a joke, and I will have times where I cannot get on Wi-Fi or data. It'll say no data connectivity. I'm at a point where I just want to throw my phone through the wall. After paying almost $1,000 for a phone I expected a whole lot more from it. I had way less issues with my $150 Motorolas that I got from Amazon. In addition to connectivity problems I have problems with sending multimedia messages. It'll just spin saying sending for hours. I have issues with various apps and was on the phone for about 3 hours trying to figure out how to get my visual voicemail to work. I am pretty technologically competent, but even these problems have been beyond my ability. It has to be the phone! And Verizon just keeps throwing out other options like I need a better data plan, or reset your phone (which I did and the problems still happened). It's reassuring to see other people out there who are having similar issues. Does anyone have any solutions??

Hi, 

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. I’m really sorry for the trouble that you are going through. We have already escalated this with the concerned team for further analysis. Let me follow up with our team to get an update on this. As soon as I have any updates from them I will get back to you. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

01-07-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 87 of 87

2021-12-04, 20:16 PM

Trying to figure out if there is a fix for this network connectivity issue.  I am constantly being told my phone is cutting in and out when on a voice call and was just travelling to Mexico with my wife who has an iPhone and exact same verizon plan and she was getting signals all the time and my Edge+ didn't connect to a network a single time.  I tried all three network options as well and never picked up a signal.  Seems like there must be a bad antenna or something with this phone, I honestly thought this would be Motorola's strong point but I've been extremely disappointed with the cell signal (comparing against my wife who has great connectivity) since I've had this phone. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms