Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola edgemotorola edge+
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

09-14-2021

United Arab Emirates

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Front camera error

2021-09-14, 17:16 PM

Hi,

I have purchased a new Motorola edge plus 2 months ago. Always showing the error message "camera error" during the video call or selfy mode. Especially while travelling. How can I rectify this defect? I couldn't find any authorized Motorola service centre in Dubai. I took this phone because I like the brand Motorola. But it was a bitter experience for me 😥

Options

3935 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1255 Signins

61740 Page Views

• Views: 61740
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Front camera error

2021-09-15, 8:54 AM

@ Gopzzz wrote:

Hi,

I have purchased a new Motorola edge plus 2 months ago. Always showing the error message "camera error" during the video call or selfy mode. Especially while travelling. How can I rectify this defect? I couldn't find any authorized Motorola service centre in Dubai. I took this phone because I like the brand Motorola. But it was a bitter experience for me 😥

Hi Gopzzz ,

Welcome to Motorola forums and thank you for taking the time to post and sorry to hear that you are having an issue with the device. I will try my best to help you with this. Can you test in Safe Mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. Also, try to clear the cache and data for the camera app and reboot the device to see if that helps for the repair center location follow the mentioned link here

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

09-14-2021

United Arab Emirates

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-09-15, 9:41 AM

The phone has been resetting by using the option factory reset. Still the camera behaves the same.

Options

3935 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1255 Signins

61740 Page Views

• Views: 61740
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-09-16, 7:37 AM

@ Gopzzz wrote:

The phone has been resetting by using the option factory reset. Still the camera behaves the same.

Hi, 

Thank you for trying, can you please try the rescue feature of our Rescue and Smart Assistant tool can potentially resolve issues on your phone by reloading the system software. Keep in mind, this will reset your phone, make sure you back up your data before running Resuce. if still it doesn't Our best advice for this situation is that you submit your device for review and repair at one of our service centers so that the repair engineer could examine your unit and provide a proper resolution. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms